Key features include:
- Dawes lightweight 6061 alloy MTB frame
- SR Suntour suspension fork with 75mm travel
- Shimano 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-32T cassette
- KMC HV500 chain
- Triple 28/38/48T chainring
- Single plastic chain guard
- 170mm crank arms
- 119mm axle sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy front and rear 36H quick release hubs
- 26" x 2.125" MTB tyres
- 620mm wide riser handlebars
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem, 90mm reach
- Selle Royal Setta M1 saddle & micro-adjust seat post
- Ping bell
- Weight: 14.2kg
The world of off-road riding is at your feet with the XC21 thanks to its 21 speed gears and SR Suntour suspension fork.
The lightweight alloy frame is comfortable yet agile on the trails whilst maintaining the quality you expect from a Dawes mountain bike.
The Dawes XC21 26" wheel is perfect for those wanting a more serious mountain bike.
on the Dawes XC21 26 gents bike to most of the UK.