Key features include:
- Dawes Tig welded heritage frame
- Vintage style hi-tensile steel fork with brazed crown
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T cassette
- KMC Z51 chain
- Single 38T chainring
- Banjo style chain guard
- 170mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted 36H hubs
- 700c x 35c trekking tyres
- North Rounder 610mm back sweep handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem, 80mm extension
- Dawes classic "hipster" saddle
- Steel full length mudguards
- Ping bell
- Weight: 13.50kg
Ride impeccably to your destination on the appropriately named Ambassador 7 which is part of Dawes' renowned Heritage range.
The 7 speed Dawes Ambassador is designed for the sports fellow with its sleek vintage styling, but modern componentry.
on the Dawes Ambassador 7 bike to most of the UK.