Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy MTB frame
- Front suspension fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain
- Triple 24/34/42T chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- Resin 9/16" pedals
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Alloy nutted 36H hubs
- Rubena 26" x 2.0" tyres
- 580mm wide lo rise handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Claud Butler MTB saddle
- Weight: 14.8kg
The Claud Butler Blackhawk boys is a great value bike to introduce yourself to the world of mountain biking and is also a great option for younger or smaller riders.
With 21 speed Shimano gears, lightweight alloy frame and front suspension fork, you have all you need to try your hand at getting muddy.
on the Claud Butler Blackhawk boys bike to most of the UK.