Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy MTB frame
- Cromoly unicrown rigid fork
- Shimano Tourney 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Revoshifter gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC chain
- Single 32T chainring
- Double chainring guard
- Dual position alloy 140mm crank arms
- Resin 9/16" pedals
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy double wall rims
- Alloy front and rear 28H quick release hubs
- Kenda small block eight 20" x 1.75" tyres
- 540mm riser handlebars
- Alloy A-head stem
- Claud Butler junior saddle
- Weight: 9.44kg
The Alpina name is famous in the MTB world, and with this brand new model it will soon also be as famous in the premium kids bike world!
The Claud Butler Alpina 20 has a lightweight alloy frame, double wall alloy wheel rims, 7 speed Shimano gears, Kenda tyres and other impressive features not usually found on kids bikes.
This bike not only looks attractive, but it is practical as it will grow with your child with its dual position crank arms!
on the Claud Butler Alpina 20 boys bike to most of the UK.