Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy MTB frame
- SR Suntour M3030 suspension fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z50 chain
- Shimano triple 22/32/42T chainset
- Shimano 170mm crank arms
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Front and rear 36H quick release hubs
- Rubena 26" x 2.10" tyres
- 640mm wide lo rise MTB handlebars
- Alloy A-head stem
- Exile MTB saddle
- Weight: 14.1kg
If are considering a mountain bike, this would be a good option. Not only does it look great, but it is built for purpose and is a reliable companion for your travel.
With a lightweight alloy frame, SR Suntour suspension fork and 21 speed Shimano gearing, as well as a Shimano chainset and double wall wheel rims, you can see why this is a great quality bike.
The Trailridge 1.2 has definitely stepped it up another gear.
on the Claud Butler Trailridge 1.2 ladies bike to most of the UK.