Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy ATB frame
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano Tourney 18 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- KMC Z50 chain
- Triple 24/34/42T chainset
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Front and rear 36H quick release hubs
- Rubena 26" x 1.95" tyres
- 600mm wide lo rise MTB handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Exile MTB saddle
- Weight: 13.9kg
The Claud Butler Trailridge 1.1 is a great option for anyone wanting a bike that can handle a little bit of everything.
Its lightweight alloy frame, double wall alloy wheels and reliable 18 speed Shimano gears make this a great value bike.
on the Claud Butler Trailridge 1.1 gents bike to most of the UK.