Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy trekking frame
- RST Sofi ML lockout suspension fork
- Shimano Acera 24 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 11-30T cassette
- KMC Z72 chain
- Shimano triple 28/38/48T chainset
- Banjo style chain guard
- Shimano alloy 170mm crank arms
- Resin 9/16" pedals
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy front and rear 36H quick release hubs
- 700c x 38c trekking tyres
- 590mm comfort handlebars
- Adjustable alloy quill style stem
- Velo plush comfort trekking saddle & micro-adjust seatpost
- Chromoplastic full length mudguards with splashtails
- Alloy rear luggage carrier
The Legend really does live up to its name with an impressive spec for long distance trekking or as an everyday bike. RST front suspension takes care of the bumps in your path, while 24 speed Shimano Acera gears keep you rolling smoothly no matter what!
With the additional accessories youd expect from a quality trekking bike, such as alloy rear rack, chromoplastic mudguards and ergonomic contact points, the Claud Butler Legend performs and looks great.
on the Claud Butler Legend ladies bike to most of the UK.