Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series alloy ATB frame
- Suspension fork
- Shimano Tourney 21 speed gear system
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selectors
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Triple 24/34/42T chainset
- Chainwheel guard
- Resin pedals
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted hubs
- Rubena Rapid 26" x 2.00" tyres
- Quill handlebar stem
- MTB saddle
The Claud Butler Blackhawk is a great value way to introduce yourself to the world of mountain biking. With a lightweight alloy frame and front suspension fork you have all you need to try your hand at getting muddy.
The Blackhawk is also a great all-rounder, so can be used to ride to and from work, after a weekend off-road.
on the Claud Butler Blackhawk gents bike to most of the UK.