Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional low step through frame
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Shimano EZ Fire gear selector
- Winspeed 46T chainset
- KMC chain
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Alloy wheel hubs
- 700c x 35c whitewall trekking tyres
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- 570mm wide sweep back comfort handlebars
- Heritage comfort saddle with elastomer suspension
- Colour coded steel full length mudguards
- Banjo style chainguard
- Alloy kickstand
- Colour matched pedals
- Colour coded 'ding dong' bell
- Weight: 16.2kg
- Cartridge BB 119mm Axle
Heritage style bikes are all the rage, from young trendy students, to older cyclists wanting a more upright riding position, they are attractive to a lot of people.
With their bright colours, colour coded mudguards and convenient propstand, its easy to see why.
Add to that the functional 6 speed Shimano gears, double wall rims and powerful rim brakes, youll see that theyre not just about the look!
The Cambridge Plush adds a bit of extra luxury through a larger comfort saddle, additional decals on the mudguards and a large colour co-ordinated bell
on the Claud Butler Cambridge Plush blue bike to most of the UK.