Key features include:
- Super lightweight triple butted 6061 series alloy frame
- Spinner Grind Air suspension fork with 65mm travel and lockout
- Shimano Deore 9 speed gear system
- Shimano 11-34T cassette
- Shimano Rapidfire gear selector
- Single 32T chainwheel
- Alloy 140mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga dual piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Front rotor: 160mm
- Rear rotor: 140mm
- Alex DP-17 double wall alloy rims
- Q/R sealed alloy hubs
- Kenda 24" x 1.95" Small Block Eight tyres
- 580mm handlebars
- One-bolt infinite adjustable A-head stem with 50mm reach
- Double chainring guard
- Weight: 10.8kg
- Approx Age: 8+
- Minimum Inside Leg: 60cm
- Approx Minimum Height: 128cm
Suitable for ages 8+
One of the premium range of Academy childrens bikes - these are something a bit special!
Built around a lightweight, triple butted aluminium frame with revised geometry for mountain biking, super lightweight air suspension forks, Dawes have carefully selected components that are perfectly in proportion for the intended rider.
Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Alex DP-17 double wall rims, Shimano Deore 9 speed Rapidfire gears, junior specific 140mm crank arms, easy to pedal 32T chainring and a unique 50mm handlebar stem to minimise any chance of knee injury are just the start.
Attention to detail goes one step further with the Academy MTB 24 to ensure your child can get the maximum amount of fun from their bike. Weighing just 10.76kg, it's light enough to pedal just about anywhere!
on the Dawes Academy MTB 24 to most of the UK.