Key features include:
- Super lightweight triple butted 6061 series alloy frame
- Spinner Grind Air suspension fork with 50mm travel and lockout
- Shimano 8 speed gear system
- Shimano 11-28T cassette
- Shimano Rapidfire gear selector
- Single 32T chainwheel
- Alloy 114mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes
- Front rotor: 160mm
- Rear rotor: 140mm
- Alex DP-17 double wall alloy rims
- Quick release sealed alloy hubs
- Kenda 20" x 1.75" Small Block Eight tyres
- 560mm handlebars
- One-bolt infinite adjustable A-head stem with 50mm reach
- Double chainring guard
- Weight: 9.4kg
- Approx Age: 6+
- Minimum Inside Leg: 47cm
- Approx Minimum Height: 112cm
One of the premium range of Academy childrens bikes - these are something a bit special!
Built around a lightweight, triple butted aluminium frame with revised geometry for mountain biking, super lightweight air suspension forks, Dawes have carefully selected components that are perfectly in proportion for the intended rider.
Tektro mechanical disc brakes, Alex DP-17 double wall rims, Shimano 8 speed Rapidfire gears, junior specific 114mm crank arms, easy to pedal 32T chainring and a unique 50mm handlebar stem to minimise any chance of knee injury are just the start.
Attention to detail goes one step further with the Academy MTB 20 to ensure your child can get the maximum amount of fun from their bike. Weighing just 9.42kg, it's light enough to pedal just about anywhere!
on the Dawes Academy MTB 20 to most of the UK.