Key features include:
- Lightweight triple butted 6061 series alloy road frame
- 3K carbon fork
- Tektro CR710 low profile cantilever brakes
- Shimano Sora 9 speed gear system
- Shimano 11-32T cassette
- Tektro RL570 top mount secondary brake levers
- KMC X9-73 chain
- Single 36T chainset
- 152mm crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Quick release wheel hubs
- Alex DA-16 double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Kenda 26" x 1.5" tyres
- Junior 360mm road bars
- Alloy A-head handlebar stem with 70mm reach
- Black cork handlebar tape
- Weight: 10.2kg
- Approx Age: 9+
- Minimum Inside Leg: 68cm
- Approx Minimum Height: 146cm
Now comes with 2 sets of tyres: Knobbly (factory fitted) & smooth (spare set)
Cyclo-Cross is a huge part of the UK cycling scene. It's great for kids as it offers a chance to race with your friends in a safe environment away from roads and other hazards.
The Dawes Academy CX 26 performs to a top level with a 16" triple butted aluminium frame and an exclusively made carbon fibre bladed fork.
Couple that with a list of impressive spec such as Shimano Sora 9 speed drivetrain, Alex branded double wall rims, Kenda tyres and size specific cranks and you will see why the Academy range has quickly become one of the best junior bike ranges in the UK.
on the Dawes Academy CX 26 bike to most of the UK.