Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy folding frame with 3 point locking mechanism
- Steel unicrown tapered fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T 7 speed freewheel
- KMC Z-51 chain
- Promax single 48T chainwheel
- Single sided chainring guard
- Prowheel 170mm alloy crank arms
- Folding pedals
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy V brakes and levers
- Alloy double wall rims with CNC braking surfaces
- 28H nutted wheel hubs
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20" x 1.50" tyres
- Alloy flat handlebars with comfort grips
- Alloy folding telescopic 320mm handlebar stem
- Dawes comfort saddle with 34.9mm x 580mm alloy seat post
- Full length chromoplastic mudguards with splashtails
- Rear luggage carrier
- Alloy centre mount kickstand
- Weight: 11.7kg
The Dawes Kingpin is the longstanding, best selling folding bike in the Dawes range. The attractively painted alloy frame has an embossed logo and includes the 3 point folding mechanism.
Theres a quick release handlebar, telescopic handlepost and the frame closure magnets ensure the bike stays neatly folded.
All this is finished off with a 7 speed Shimano drive train, strong double wall alloy rims, Schwalbe Marathon Racer tyres, kickstand and mudguards.
on the Dawes Kingpin grey bike to most of the UK.