Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy folding frame with 3 point locking mechanism
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumb Plus gear shifters
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Single 48T chainwheel
- 170mm crank arms
- KMC Z-51 chain
- Cartridge bottom bracket
- Nylon folding pedals
- Alloy hubs
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC braking surfaces
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20x1.5 tyres
- Q/R handlebar
- Alloy folding 320mm telescopic handlepost
- Hog mini pump
- Magnetic closure system
- Dawes comfort saddle
- Mudguards with splashtails
- Rear luggage carrier
- Alloy centre mount kickstand
- Weight: 11.7kg
The Dawes Kingpin is the longstanding, best selling folding bike in the Dawes range. The attractively painted alloy frame has an embossed logo and includes the 3 point folding mechanism.
Theres a quick release handlebar, telescopic handlepost and the frame closure magnets ensure the bike stays neatly folded.
All this is finished off with a 7 speed Shimano drive train, strong double wall alloy rims, Schwalbe Marathon Racer tyres, inflator, kickstand and mudguards.
You can rest assured that your ride will be fast and smooth.
on the Dawes Kingpin bike to most of the UK.