Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy folding frame with 3 point locking mechanism
- Hi-tensile steel unicrown fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Shimano Thumb Plus gear shifters
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Single 48T chainwheel
- 170mm crank arms
- KMC Z410 chain
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Nylon folding pedals
- Full alloy wheels with double wall rims
- Kenda 20" x 1.75" tyres
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy folding 320mm telescopic handlepost
- Dawes comfort saddle
- Rear luggage carrier
- Chromoplastic mudguards
- Alloy centre mount kickstand
- Weight: 13.1kg
The Dawes Jack is a high quality affordable bike thatll meet the requirements of most commuter or leisure riders. The alloy frame has a 3 point locking mechanism with telescopic handlepost for a safe and tailored fit.
Equipped with high quality Shimano 6 speed derailleur gears, double wall alloy rims and chromoplastic mudguards, the Dawes Jack is an excellent choice for commuters, leisure riders and people looking to take the bike away on holiday.
You can take it almost anywhere and the ride is always great.
on the Dawes Jack bike to most of the UK.