Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy frame with semi-integrated head tube
- Detachable rear gear hanger
- Suntour XCT suspension fork with manual lockout, 100mm travel
- Shimano Altus 21 speed gears with EZ Fire Plus STI shifters
- Shimano 7 speed 14/28T freewheel
- Alloy triple chainset with alloy pedal arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- KMC Z51 chain
- Mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- Alloy double wall rims with Quando alloy quick release hubs
- CST Kyte Byte 29" x 2.25" tyres
- Selle Royal saddle with Kalloy micro adjust alloy seat post
Weight: 16.3 kg
Whistle believes that every cyclist, whether it be a professional, a beginner or just a fan, deserves a bike that guarantees maximum performance in every segment and at an affordable price.
Their goal is to produce technologically advanced bicycles that feature carefully selected components and attractive Italian designs. Every model is the result of studies & accurate choices to give you the best bike with a value that is beyond comparison.
Break the mould. Feel the energy of each pedal stroke. Choose Whistle.