Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 T4 T6 aluminium cyclo-cross frame
- Aluminium fork
- Shimano 2400 Claris 16 speed gears with integrated Claris shifte
- Tektro Oryx alloy cantilever brakes with cartridge pads
- Frog bar top levers, mudguard and rack capable
- Double wall 32 hole alloy rims with Q/R hubs
- Kenda Kwick CX 700x30c tyres
- Shimano 2400 Claris Octalink 34/46T chainset
- Shimano 8 speed cassette 11-28T
- Exile alloy bars, stem & saddle
Finished in a menacing khaki green, the Claud Butler Alto CX7 is a great all-round bike. Designed with cyclo-cross at its heart, the CX7 is also a great commuter bike, capable of on and off road riding and every day use.
Using a reliable 16 speed Shimano Claris drivetrain, Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes and double wall, quick release wheels, the CX7 is fast, low maintenance and eager to get out and ride!