Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 series heat treated aluminium frame
- Alloy wheels with semi-slick 12"x1.75" pneumatic tyres
- Rear alloy V-brake with reach adjust lever
- Tidy internal brake cable
- 460mm wide handlebars with 30mm rise
- Comfy mushroom grips
- Quick release seat clamp for easy saddle height adjustment
- Practical carrying handle built into rear part of saddle
- The quick way to learn to ride
Balance is quickly learned without the distraction of pedalling and once mastered, its then just a small step to move onto a bike with pedals, but without the need for stabilisers.
A rear brake helps those new to riding with an early understanding of how to slow down.
The Ridgeback Scoot has a very high specification level including a lightweight alloy frame, alloy wheel rims and semi-slick tyres.
The saddle incorporates a neat carry handle for those tired or tantrum moments, and with full bearings throughout, domed wheel nuts as well as an alloy V-brake, there is no better beginner bike.
Ridgeback Scoot - balance is intuitive
on the Ridgeback Scoot pink balance bike to most of the UK.