Key features include:
- Ladies aluminium alloy road frame
- Mudguard clearance and bottle bosses
- Shimano 14 speed gears with Shimano STI dual control levers
- Double road chainset 42/52T with 170mm alloy crank arms
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Full alloy wheels with double wall CNC rims, quick release front
- 700c x 23c black road tyres
- Tektro alloy dual pivot caliper brakes
- Shimano STI dual control alloy road levers
- 410mm road handlebars with alloy A-head stem
- Viking road sports saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post
- Weight: 12kg
Viking bikes were born on the road, winning major events and taking first place in the 1951 Tour of Britain.
Riding one of these bikes is like riding history itself, and as soon as you start eating the miles you will feel like a real pro champion.
Viking Road bikes have all the technology you will need. Some models are equipped with carbon forks, hydroformed frames and STI gear changers, and all are built to the usual Viking high standard.