Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel fork
- Shimano 6 speed gear system
- Microshift rotational gear selector
- Shimano 14-28T freewheel
- Single 46T chainring
- Colour co-ordinated banjo style steel chain guard
- 170mm crank arms
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Alloy single wall rims
- Nutted 36H hubs
- 26" x 1.75" white wall tyres
- 545mm wide handlebars
- Quill style handlebar stem
- Viking embossed comfort saddle
- Colour coded full length steel mudguards
- Brown wicker look basket
- Colour coded rear luggage carrier
Basket stay is black now instead of blue
Taking you back to the good old days, with all the modern technology, the Viking Belgravia 26 is the best value for money heritage bike out there.
Pastel colours, colour coded accessories, with baskets, mudguards and carriers as standard, these bikes bring fashion to every bike ride.
The Viking Heritage series - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.