Key features include:
- Strong steel frame
- Steel wheel rims with pneumatic tyres
- Low step-over crossbar for getting on and off easily
- Teaches balance and co-ordination and develops confidence
- Promotes learning through play
- Increases strength & physical fitness
- Minimum inside leg 12"
The Raleigh Strider pink balance bike is ideal for those little
angels who have too much energy to handle. The strong
hi-tensile steel frame, handlebars, stem and rims makes the
Strider durable, yet easy to move, and light enough for Mum
or Dad to carry when the excess energy has been spent.
The Raleigh Strider helps to develop confidence, increase
strength, fitness and promote learning through play. Designed
with children in mind they have a low step through frame, for
getting on and off easily. Overall, an ideal first bike to learn
balance and co-ordination, and have fun too.