Key features include:
- Youth freestyler steel BMX frame with short top tube length
- Oryg 360° Gyro system for handlebar spins
- Alloy V brakes & levers
- Black anodised alloy rims, blue anodised hubs, black spokes
- 36T chainwheel & 14T freewheel
- 4 steel stunt pegs included
The Dirty Groundhog is designed for the youth rider who is
starting out, but looking for a bike with the look and feel of a
top end machine.
The top tube on the Groundhog is 19.5", making it 1" shorter
than the other models in the range; this allows better handling
for smaller riders and gives them more control over the bike.
Strong rims keep you rolling around the parks and the colour
coded cables, stems, hubs and custom saddle mean that this
bike really looks the business.