Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy road race frame with mudguard clearance
- Carbon fibre forks
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Shimano Sora 16 speed gears with STI dual control levers
- Aero V section double wall rims, CNC sides & Q/R hubs
- Semi cartridge A-headset
- Alloy side pull dual pivot brakes
The Torino upgrades in the Viking road range to the 16 speed
Shimano Sora RD3400 operated by dual control STI levers
often found or more expensive bikes. 16 speeds give you
great flexibility to meet most choices of speed or slope.
Carbon fibre forks on this lightweight alloy frame give you a
racing edge with this 16 speed road bike, or if you are more
of a leisure cyclist, take the edge off those hills!
A crisp white, black and red colour scheme makes you stand
out alone or in a pack.