Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over top tube
- Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub gears with rotary shifter
- Double wall alloy wheel rims with CNC sides
- 700c x 38c trekking tyres with gumwall sides
- 46T chainwheel with 170mm crank arms
- KMC chain
- Fully enclosed chainguard
- Alloy V-type brakes with alloy 3 finger levers
- 545mm wide handlebars
- Viking embossed sprung comfort saddle
- Brown wicker look basket
- Double alloy kickstand
- Chromoplastic full length mudguards with splashtails
- Rear luggage carrier with bungee straps
Taking you back to the good old days, with all the modern technology, these Viking Heritage bikes are the best value for money retro range out there.
Pastel colours, colour coded accessories, with baskets, mudguards and carriers as standard, these bikes bring fashion to every bike ride.
The Viking Heritage series - the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money.
Please note: Manufacturer lists frame size as 18" (46cm) but actually measures 20" (50cm)