Key features include:
- Lightweight alloy road race frame with mudguard clearance
- Shimano Sora 18 speed gears with STI dual control levers
- Aero V section double wall rims, CNC sides & Q/R hubs
- Tektro alloy dual pivot brakes with Shimano alloy levers
- Alloy crank arms with sealed cartridge bottom bracket
Please note: This bike now comes with a plain black saddle
The San Marino upgrades in the Viking road range to the
18 speed Shimano Sora operated by dual control STI levers - a
feature often found or more expensive bikes. 18 speeds give
you great flexibility to meet most choices of speed or slope. The
dual control levers allow you to maintain the drop handle bar
posture for greater efficiency.
For the serious rider, fit the San Marino with mudguards to
make an ideal sportive, Audax or winter training bike saving
your high end road bike the from the rigours of salt and dirt.