Key features include:
- Electric bicycle with tig welded folding aluminium frame
- 26V-10AH Li-ion battery featuring 250W brushless motor
- 7 hour battery charge time gives up to 35km range
- Full mudguards, alloy rear carrier, kickstand, & lights
- Shimano 6 speed gears
- Weighs 22kg including battery
The Viking Freedom E-Bike is not only an electric bike, but also
folds down for extra convenience. It's compact enough to fit in
your car boot, on your boat, or to take on public transport.
At its heart is a 250 watt motor and 3 mode controller giving the
Freedom an assisted range of 30/35 kilometres (dependant on
terrain) from a 7 hour battery charge. The battery has a 2 year
warranty, and the seat tips forward to allow the battery to be
slid out for charging. The charger is small enough to take with
you. The controller also shows you the remaining battery level to
allow you to manage it.
If you live in a hilly area or need a little help on longer journeys,
the Viking Freedom electric bike gives you just that - like a gentle
push to help you along.