Key features include:
- Hi-tensile steel frame with unicrown hi-tensile steel forks
- Miyata style saddle with front grab handle and rear bumper
- Colour coded steel wheel rim with sealed main cap bearings
- 20" x 1.75" pneumatic tyre
- 127mm cotterless steel crank arms
- Long 300mm seat post
- Quick release seat post clamp
Unicycle riding, once the preserve of actual circus performers,
has become a popular circus skill for those wanting to
improve balance and co-ordination, or just to have fun.
Riding a unicycle can be great fun, and as you are constantly
pedalling, an excellent way of keeping fit too!