Key features include:
- 5kg flywheel for superior smooth motion & silent operation
- Superior magnetic resistance system (i.e. not belt driven)
- 8 levels of resistance
- 6 function computer readout
- Non-slip pedals with toe clips
- Quick action adjustable seat
- Smooth comfortable handlebar grips
The 5.0EP exercise bike from B-ammoth features a 5kg
flywheel for a superior smooth, uniform motion.
In common with other good quality exercise bikes, this machine
uses magnetism to vary the resistance applied to the flywheel
and should not be confused with the many inferior belt driven
models on the market.
If you want to lose weight, or simply improve your general
fitness levels, an exercise bike is a great way to achieve your
Exercising at home can save time and money and still ensures
you stay fit and healthy, so if you’re the type of person who
likes to stay active but dreads the thought of braving the
British weather, then an exercise bike could be a good
An advanced computer readout offers 6 functions including:
elapsed time, current speed, trip distance, calories burnt,
heart rate and scan (cycles through all functions).