Key features include:
- 7kg flywheel for superior smooth motion & silent operation
- Superior magnetic resistance system (i.e. not belt driven)
- 6 function computer readout
- Large non-slip deluxe pedals
- Dual action foam padded handlebars for elliptical workout
- Transport wheels
- Burns 5 times more calories than walking
The 7.0EP elliptical cross trainer is B-ammoth's top of the range
model with a 7kg flywheel for a superior smooth, uniform
motion normally only associated with cross trainers costing
hundreds of pounds.
In common with other good quality cross trainers, this machine
uses magnetism to vary the resistance applied to the flywheel
and should not be confused with the many inferior belt driven
models on the market.
A good quality cross trainer mimics the natural motion of the
body and puts very little stress on the bones and joints, which
means less injury and more exercise, whilst improving your
cardiovascular fitness levels.
An advanced computer readout offers 6 functions including:
elapsed time, current speed, trip distance, calories burnt,
heart rate and scan, which continually cycles between all