Key features include:
- Lightweight 6061 heat treated aluminium frame
- Alloy wheels with slick 12"x1.75" pneumatic tyres
- Rear alloy V-brake with reach adjust lever
- Easy seat adjustment
- Practical carrying handle
- Tidy internal cable
- The quick way to learn to ride
- 2 seat posts to facilitate growth
- Mini scoot design - for smaller children
Balance is quickly learned without the distraction of pedalling and once mastered, its then just a small step to move onto a bike with pedals but without the need for stabilizers.
A rear brake helps those new to riding with an early understanding of how to slow down.
Scoot has a very high specification level including a lightweight alloy frame, alloy rims and semi slick tyres.
The saddle incorporates a neat carry handle for those tired or tantrum moments and with full bearings throughout, domed wheel nuts as well as an alloy V-brake, there is no better beginner bike.
Ridgeback Scoot - balance is intuitive.