Key features include:
- Ladies specific lightweight aluminium 6061 series frame
- Shimano Altus 24 speed gear system with STI shifters
- SR Suntour M2025n forks with 63mm travel & preload adjust
- Promax alloy V brakes and levers
- Full alloy Q/R wheels
- Truvativ X-Flow chainset and sealed bottom bracket
The Claud Butler Trailridge provides an excellent entry into the
world of all terrain mountain biking, with a top quality
components list and stylish design at a highly affordable price.
Leisure ATBs owe their design to race bred mountain bikes,
providing the comfort and durability that a mountain bike
design provides without the need for all the high tech add-ons.
The Trailridge is the ideal compromise utilising Shimano Altus
24 speed gears to make light work of testing ascents, powerful
Promax alloy V brakes to offer reliable stopping ability and
Suntour suspension forks providing much needed comfort and
support. When you add to this the dual purpose Kenda
Towpath tyres on MT20 double wall alloy rims, the Claud Butler
Trailridge really is suitable for any terrain.