Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium 6061 series frame
- Quad QMD-5 front disc brake with 160mm rotor
- Shimano Altus 24 speed gear system with STI shifters
- Suntour M2025n forks with preload adjust
- Full alloy QR wheels
- Truvativ X-Flow chainset and sealed bottom bracket
The Claud Butler Ravana combines technical innovation, big
name components and a sleek design to create a comfortable,
durable and highly reliable all terrain mountain bike.
Owing its design to race bred mountain bikes, this leisure ATB
is the ideal compromise between the comfort and durability
that a mountain bike design provides without needing all the
high tech add-ons. The Ravanas lightweight aluminium frame
comes complete with powerful Shimano Altus 24 speed gears
with STI levers for smooth and efficient gear changing, dual
purpose Kenda Towpath tyres on double wall alloy rims to give
excellent road holding and Suntour suspension forks provide
added support when the off-roads become more demanding.
The finish touch to the Claud Butler Ravana is the Quad QMD-5
front disc brake offering even better components to this
already high class front suspension mountain bike.