Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium 6061 series frame
- Shimano Acera 24 speed gear system with STI shifters
- Promax alloy V brakes & levers
- Double wall alloy wheels with Kenda Kwick Roller tyres
- Truvativ X-Flow chainset and sealed bottom bracket
The Claud Butler Mercury Gold has been developed for the
more fashion conscious rider who wants the visual appeal of a
mountain bike but with a design that offers a more responsive
alternative to the hybrid and trekking models.
The main feature here is fast rolling semi-slick Kenda Kwick
Roller tyres on MT20 super narrow stay design wheels, ideal
for making your way around the congested traffic of the
inner-city urban jungle. This is built onto the lightweight
aluminium frame alongside the Shimano Acera 24 speed gear
system, Promax alloy V brakes and Truvativ X-flow chainset.
All this comes in an ultra-sleek and stylish gold paint finish.