Key features include:
- Airlite aluminium dirt jump specific frame with profiled tubes
- Suntour XCU suspension forks
- Alloy A-head system
- Clarks front & rear disc brakes with 160mm pulse rotors
- Double wall alloy rims with aggressive 2.35" tyres
- Semi-sealed cartridge bottom bracket
The Raleigh Max DJ26 DD terrain tackling front suspension dirt
jump bike is built out of a passion to produce the toughest
bike for the toughest kids.
The DJ26 has everything a Dirt Jump star of the future needs.
The strong yet lightweight aluminum frame is fitted with big
name SR Suntour XCU suspension forks, providing awesome
support for those heavy landings, front & rear mechanical disc
brakes ensure unrivalled stopping power for those sticky
situations, and the single speed transmission keeps things
simple, so you can concentrate fully on your extreme persuits.